Church attendance continues to decline across the country, like it has for the last two decades, but Millennials appear to be the generation putting the most distance between themselves and the church.
1. Millennials continue to leave the church. (Pew Research Center)
2. Why are Millennials leaving the church? (w/research by Rainer and Barna)
3. How are some churches responding? (Washington Post Commentary/R.
4. One pastor/parent’s view… (FaithIt.com Blog Post)
5. My lay-sermon on church attendance… (Jan. 17, 2016, Nazareth Lutheran)